What’s a Sunday service like?
No strobe lights, laser shows, or fog machines, and very few (if any) church announcements at The Story. We keep things simple, fun, and approachable. Our services usually include 15-20 minutes of music and about 30-35 minutes of teaching. We get straight to the point, and most of our services last about an hour.
With our sermons, we start with a question people are asking in the real world, questions like:
- Where does the Bible come from and can it be trusted?
- How are we supposed to understand the problematic and disturbing parts of the Bible?
- Does everything happen for a reason?
- Are faith and science at war?
- What does the Bible say about addiction? Depression? Mental illness?
- Is Jesus really the only way to heaven?
Then, with all the honesty, integrity, and good humor we can muster, we dive into these questions in search of biblical, practical answers for everyday life.