What safety precautions is The Story taking in COVID times?
Your safety is our priority at The Story. These are some of the steps The Story Church is taking at our Timbergrove campus in order to ensure your safety:
- Chairs are socially distanced and our space is open to 75 percent capacity.
- The worship space is disinfected in-between services.
- The back entrance and main exit doors are left open so air flow is not obstructed throughout the building.
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) technology has been installed. NBPI safely creates and releases ions into the airstream using our existing HVAC system as the delivery method. Contact with positive and negative ions have microbicidal effects on pathogens, which ultimately disrupts their surface proteins and renders them inactive. Testing results, demonstrating a 99.4% reduction rate on a SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) surface strain within 30 minutes, the first instance in which an air purification company has effectively neutralized SARS-CoV-2.
- We have hand sanitizing stations installed throughout the building that are easily accessible at all times. Please find them installed next to all exits.
What are the services like?
Our services are about one hour long and include great music with a full worship band and a 30-minute message from one of our pastors. All Story campuses enjoy the same pastoral message. Services include Holy Communion (bread and juice) each week, and everyone is welcome to participate (gluten and dairy free options available).
How should I dress?
The Story is a vibrant community of people, and just like our fair city, we're a diverse bunch - especially when it comes to style. For some at The Story, "Sunday Best" means jeans and sneakers, while others might sport a more business-casual look. Long story short, it's not important what you wear; what's in your heart is all that matters.
How can I meet new people my first time at The Story?
Our volunteer greeters are always available at any of our entrances, to help you feel at home at The Story during your visit. Don't hesitate to ask them for anything you need, from the location of the restrooms to information about kids check-in! Also, volunteers at our "Connect" table in the lobby can help connect you to the community beyond Sunday morning through events, chapters, discipleship groups and Sunday teams.
How can I connect to the community outside of Sundays?
We have so many groups and outreach opportunities throughout the week at our Timbergrove campus. Fill out the digital connect card to get plugged in today!